Cost of Services (Self / Private Pay)
Flat Rate Budget Billing is available (view more info). Rates are based on the services requested. View examples of services provided and their costs below. RN Supervision with visits are negotiable. Call us for pricing of services that are not listed.
|Service Type||Rendered By…||Example Services||Duration||Cost|
|Non-Medical||CNA / PCA||Bath, Bed Bath||1 Visit||Assessment Needed|
|Medical, Skilled||Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)||Infusion, Medicine Management||1 Visit||Assessment Needed|
|Companion, Assistant||PCA, Other||Sitter, Homemaker||12 Hours||Assessment Needed|
|Companion, Assistant||PCA, Other||Sitter, Homemaker||24 Hours||Assessment Needed|
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Direct Payment with all major credit cards, check, or money order
- Insurance – Many plans are acceptable. Requires pre-authorization from insurance company. Rates are set with insurance company; clients are responsible for deductible.
- Medicaid Waiver Programs: SOURCE, CCSP, ICWP. We accept referrals from Care Management Services in the 6 Regions that we serve throughout Georgia and from Case managers in the ICWP Program, Area Agency on Aging. Client may be responsible for cost share. You must be Medicaid eligible to participate in Medicaid waiver programs and to qualify for full or partial coverage by Medicaid.
- Workman’s Compensation – Requires pre-authorization from Workman’s Comp Case Manager
- Veterans’ Administration – Requires pre-authorization from VA Case Manager.
Please note that private pay services require a major credit card to be on file with our company or a deposit may be required. Call us to find out if you qualify for reduced rates (sliding scale).